Monday, July 21, 2008

Totally Nice Quotes That Really Makes Sense

1. Forgive and forget
2. Cherish every moment
3. Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as mch as you breathe, love
as long as you live
4. Life is too short. Grudges are a wate of perfect happiness, laugh when you can, apologize when
you should and let go of things that you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take
chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy LOve what you
have, be grateful and always remember what you had. Learn from mistakes and never regret.
5. Love your enemies, it pisses them off.
6. Confidence is what makes a girl sexy.
7. Never regret things that made you smile.
8. You can say anything about me as you please...but i am what i am and thats something that \
you can never be.
9. Good girls are bad girls that don't get caught.
10. Beauty is found in the heart and not in the eyes of some jealous bitch. So when you say im
ugly...i'll laugh my cute laugh, smile my cute smile and say these simple words. " Don't
hate me cuz' you ain't me!!!"
11. Cherish yesterday, live today and dream tomorrow.
12. I used to be normal until i met those losers who called me "best friends".
13. You may have broken my heart, but you'll never break ME!!!
14. Love me or hate me personally i coud'nt care less.
15. Be who you are and say what you feel cause those who mind don't matter and those who
don't mind matter.
16. Did you just call me a "BITCH" well bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is part of trees, trees are
part of nature and nature is beautiful so Yeah thx fro the compliment.
17. Its better to be hated for what you are and loved for what you aren't.
18. You laugh because I'm different, while i laugh because you're all the same.
19. Three things in life that shoud'nt be broken-hearts, promises and friendships.
20. When life gives you lemons, make lemonades.

No comments: