Tuesday, July 29, 2008

David Cook~ie :D


My friend Chanel forced me to this...sooooooo here it is I guess...I think...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


David Cook hmm what can I say me and Chanel are number 1 fan of his...well Chanel is I just like him cause he is the only one with "The Next American Idol" written all over him while the others are seriously wannabe's!!! SHEESH!!! Is it too much to ask for a suitable American Idol!? I mean really!!! Even for David Archuleta(dunno how to spell don't blame me) he has no image!!! Imagine him on a cover of 1 of his newest album he is just seriously too cute for his age I mean. People only liked him on American Idol JUST because he is cute!!! But for David Cook, well he has a voice that steals people's hearts, a suitable image, a totally gorgeous rocker(ROCK ON!!!) and he is totally Singer/Actor material.

No comments: