Saturday, July 19, 2008

Horrible, horrible night!!!


Saturday night was the most horrifiying night of my entire life it was so scary i screamed my head off, literally. While i was on the laptop, I decided to go get some gum to chew on. So i went to the mini fridge and came back with a really huge piece(well not really huge just 5 pieces of gum stuck together). When i went to the laptop...it was gone!!! All my notes, files, stories, downloads and my computer pet,Waffle was GONE. G-O-N-E...GONE!!!! I was so horrified i screamed real loudly in my mind. Everything i worked for and on are all gone. I tried to retrieve it back but failed. "For crying out loud where the fuck are my stuff!!!"I screamed. I was so horrified i pulled out 3 strands of my hair!!! 3 OF EM' !!! My whole life,world and fantasy suddenly just shattered right in front of me :( . Even the project i was working on is GONE!!! i already finished 10 pages and then it was toast. UGGHH this sick computer is driving me NUTS!!! Stupid, evil, devil-like laptop!!! I HATE YOU!!! When i calmed down, I used all my books and banged my laptop again and again while saying"STUPID LAPTOP!!!" Well now im using the same laptop but now its just really hard to type on!!!

No comments: