Friday, June 27, 2008

This is for me friend TAN Christine she is a huge fan of *drum roll pls* ........WILLIAM MOSELY!!!




To me Good Friend TAN Christine(if ya'll wondering y i keep putting capital letters on my friends last name its becuz she dun lyke ppl mixing up her name from TAN Christine to Christine Tan) I hope u will enjoy this post :D
Birth Name
William Peter Moseley
Nickname
Wizzle
Height
5' 10" (1.78 m)
William Peter Moseley was born on April 27, 1987, in Gloucester, England William completed Year 13 in 2006, with A Levels in Media Studies, English and Drama.
He attended Sheepscombe Primary School between September 1991 to July 1998.
He auditioned, unsuccessfully, for the role of Harry Potter. ( But ya'll gotta admit Daniel Radcliffe did a better job as Harry Potter XD...)
Personal Quotes
I have a fight scene with Sergio Castellitto, the wonderful actor who plays Miraz and whom I have a lot of respect for. At first, when the fight scene was being choreographed, a lot of it was done by stunt doubles. And then Sergio came in and did some of the fight. I didn't think he would be that good. He's kind of a small man. I didn't think much was going to happen. He's always joking and laughing. But when we did the scene, his eyes lit up. He came down hard on me and he just kept going. I was ducking and diving all over. Andrew called 'Cut' and he's like, 'That was great.' Andrew asked me, 'Would you want more of those?' I was like, 'Andrew, that was real! Sergio was really trying to kill me!' I was shaking. It was definitely scary; it really made me have a lot of respect for Sergio. (Inquirer.net, 2008)
I had absolutely no flipping idea. I got the part and ended up in this huge success which really threw my life around. I was just in the right place at the right time!

No comments: