Saturday, June 28, 2008

Goth's


Some how i find goth's very interesting. Everytime i see a goth or look at a picture of a goth i will always stare at them until they give me a weird face. Maybe i think they're interesting because they always dress in black(oh how i wish to too but my mum always force me to wear girly colors) , they always think (well maybe some of em' think) that life is meaningless, they always talk about dark,dark waaaaaaaaaaaaaay dark poetry (to me that is just boring) , they always look sooooo sad and desperate(i dunno why), to me they look quite scary with their dark black make-up and most of em' have pure black hair(to me its like only 5% of goth's have brown,blond or any other color hair). I find goth's very interesting and so now i like to draw goth's especially goth girls i love to design their pure dark black outfits. To me designing those outfits are quite challenging and thats how i like it a challenge "In The World Of Fashion".


No comments: