Friday, June 27, 2008

Narnia's Skandar Keynes!!! Wheee!!!




Whee i love the actor Skandar Keynes in Narnia 1 and 2 wheeee!!!
And if ya'll wanna know Skandar Keynes actually goes to the same school as Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter in September 2006 to July 2007 both of them are in the Fourth Form(Year Ten watever tat means) whee!!!:D and he was born on the 5th of September 1991(whee! he is born on the same date as me whee! only now im only 13 and he is like i dunno sumwhere round 17 i guess) he also studies taekwondo which i only knew rite about now and the good news is i do too study taekwondo whee!!! His father was a writer and he is actually a great-great-great grandson of the famous scientist Charles Darwin (i watch "My Gym Partners A Monkey" on Cartoonnetwork and the schools name is Charles Darwin MiddleSchool ) YAY!!! me and him have sooooo much in common Whee!!! He is also a supporter of Arsenal Football Club YAY me favorite team!!!
Personal Quotes
"When it's all over I won't miss the bruises he gave me to impress girls, or the occasional scar which will give me a story to tell my grandchildren, but I'll definitely miss the pranks and the laughing and all the making fun of each other. I'll miss the funky advice he gives me about everything -- football, girls, video games, clothes. Most of all, I'll miss having an older brother." (on costar, William Moseley)
"For safety reasons during the rehearsal we had to use a rubber ball, which has a really strange bounce that made it hard to hit. Then when we were finally using the real ball for the scene, Will bowled it wide of me every single time so I couldn't hit it. I was furious. Then Andrew started to doubt that I could actually play cricket, and he asked me to pretend to hit the ball for the rest of the rehearsals. On the next ball, I hit it as hard as I could. It smashed into some of our lighting, and the crew yelled, "Skan-DAR!'" (on the cricket scene)
WHEE well i hope ya'll will take the time to read this cuz his me favorite chararcter...WHEE!!!

No comments: