Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stawbelly Milk \(^o^)/

Why hello thar~

Carnival Day is coming up and we're all very excited. We've already planned on what we're all going to do and since this is gonna' be our last year as a class, we've planned on doing something big, adventurous and awesome. Same goes for the food stands. You'll never guess what BabyJong came up with. . .

I finally bought a 100 pack balloon pack and also Strawberry milk. I have a sudden fetish for Strawberry milk for some reason. I think it was that one time where I bought strawberry milk in school and loved it ever since.

Wee Ren and Alyssa's birthday was just a few days ago. We bought a biggg cake for not only the 2 but also for those of which we did not celebrate their birthdays with since it was a bit unfair to celebrate only certain people's birthday when we're all such great friends.

My cousin is here to stay. He shall be going to the UK for a couple of months as he got a schlorship I think for a Uni there. Im not sure either so do not judge.

List of Things To Do Before The End of 2010
- Study damn effing hard for PMR
- Shall attempt to make Crnival Day a huge sucess
- Earn extra cash for times when I truly and deeply need it (Emergency money lah)
- Alice Nine Merchandise!
- Me + Exercise = Fit and nice me!
- Clean up all access documents and files from my laptop.
- Clean and tidy up my room.

No comments: