Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Official Egg Week!

On the 17th of May, me and BabyJong has officially declared that for the whole entire week, we shall be eating eggs, eggs, eggs and more eggs. Super Egg Week! This is the week where we celebrate how wonderful eggs are. And we show our appreciation by eating eggs all week long.

We have agreed on me bringing 4 boiled eggs everyday while she brings pepper! We had such joy peeling out the egg shell while we were in school. Everyone who passed by were soooooo amazingly jealous. ;D



Our Mid-year exams will begin next week and of course I'm worried sick about my Maths. Apparently our teacher, Pn. Nageswari(dunno how to spell lah) , thinks me and BabyJong talk too much in class and won't pay attention so hence the bad impression we gave her. Also, because Pn. Nageswari seriously seriously hates Zheng Yi who is sitting right next to us (sorta, kinda). Sooo, she might just give us lower marks compared to the others because she hates us so much. No exaggeration there.

Though on the bright side, the mid-year holidays is right after our exams, thats nice isn't it? Though...I shall be studying for those 2 weeks since..

1) PMR is coming
2) Parents will not lemme do anything besides that since they're worried sick for me.

But its okay! :3

Well then bye bye. ^.^

No comments: