Sunday, January 3, 2010

House

I attended this birthday of a 75 year old man...my mum's old boss :P and I've gotta say, it is seriously the best birthday party I've attended in my whole entire life so far. Stupid adults(they're all olddd~) won't judge you and I actually managed to talk to them like a normal 14 year old, unlike some aunts and uncles in Ipoh when I visit my cousins. They fucking critisize all the time(if you've noticed, my fringe is fucking long and they actually complain about me getting pimples and other shit. I mean do you think I'm THAT stupid to not know that if i keep on covering it I will get pimples? for god sakes I pin it up at home and let it down when im out because I like it that way. ) and I have to be such a good little retard and just nod my way through the whole bloody thing.

I met up with an old childhood friend whom I use to play with. His name is Jonathan. Be surprised I actually have a childhood friend thats actually a boy. I was a huge sexist when I was little. I don't know why either :P Anyways, mother told me that I use to play House and masak-masak with him. I was like "Oh~ O_O" He was the waiter and I was the cook. Nyah.

So yeah I guess thats all that happened ? We talked and stuff then went home.

Resolutions~ A little late I know but ehh what the heck?

1) Actually try and study for once...

2) Try not to fall asleep studying.

3) Be a good little girl and not talk back to my parents.

4) Have cereal.

5) Think of goals to achieve and other shizz.

6) Try to socialize with the aunts and uncles in Ipoh . (Chyeah right..)

7) Think ofmore stuff to add on here..


There you go :/

No comments: