Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life's short, so screw that and go get high.

I've noticed a hell lot of people on my msn friend list(or whatever you may call it) has either the word "Life" at the beginning of their msn message and in between that sentence that begins with the word "Life" would be the word "short" and well it may go somewhat like this..

" Life's short, so play more. "

or

" Life's a bitch, so fuck it like one. "


I have nothing against that or anything alright? I'm just curious why the sudden talk about life? ~twitches~ I mean it was so random !

Anyways as you can see. I have written my own "Life" quote. Hey, all of them did it so what the hell why can't I. Plus I actually like it. It seems...deep in a way XD

Update! : Exams are over :D I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and whenever I wanna I can do. =w=

No comments: