Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Alive!

It has been such a longgg time since I've updated my blog D: but I'm here now :D So far after PMR, life has been sloww. Though me and my girl girl have been joining competitions that are being held in school! Unfortunately, we lost the cooking contest *cough*racism*cough* but we got 1st prize! for the fashion designing one~ Next week is our Seafield Challenge, its like the Amazing Race and the good ol' Fear Factor combined. It sounds fun to be honest so lets all hope it is!

Things we need for Seafield Challenge :
- newspaper x4
- aluminium tins x4
- medium sized box x1
- 1.5L bottles x3
- black rubbish bags x8
- chopsticks! x3

Besides that, today was alright, my poor girl girl was sick so she did not go to school D: but luckily Marion, Lick Yin and Brandon were oh-so-kind to teman me. ^.^ Well thats allll for now, bye!

No comments: