Saturday, October 17, 2009

Boo.

As you can see, Im back and blogging again. HELL YES~! Im Back!

Things are starting to work out so yeah. And also, You might have noticed that have deleted the previous post. Mhm, yep, yush-yush. Your not blind, I just deleted the post so Nyerr.

I shall talk about crap now since there is completely nothing to blog about. Seriously, there is nothing. Sooo....I have decided to blog about...

*drumroll*

LEPRACHAUNS~!!!

Yes everyone I have gone completely nuts. Mhm. Anywho, do you believe in those magical, green-ish little fellows? 'Cause if you asked me, I do. :D

All you gotta do is go to the end of the rainbow and look for em' hiding in the grass. Yes everyone, they hide in grass. I mean they are pretty small. You cant expect them to go climb trees when a dog is about to ambush them and bite their little heads off now do you? I mean think about it. It's pretty bollards if you asked me.

PS : I just love love love <3 Scary Kids Scaring Kids,they are like...seeing Santa Claus come down from a chimney during Chinese New Year. Seriously.

No comments: